Music licensing for games can be complicated. Not so with Blips. We have a single user license that is as simple and permissive as it gets:
No license tiers, no hidden fees and no royalties.
You can use our music packs in any commercial or nonprofit project.
Spend your time crafting the best game experience, not dealing with complicated legal terms and unpleasant surprises.
- A Licence grants to the Buyer a non-exclusive and non-transferable lifetime worldwide rights to use music assets in multimedia projects like online videos, websites, animations, games, films, etc.
Purchaser can use assets for it's own personal use and commercial projects.
- A Licence does not allow the Buyer to:
- Claim seller's music as own
- Register and sell music in any store/platform
- Redistribute and sublicense music assets other than as part of the relevant project